My take on why folks Perform Runescape in 2020

This forum is for users who want to request other users to create songs for them. You may post bounties using in game currency and items as rewards. You may not use this forum to organize exchanges of real world objects or currency.

Postby Nanlina » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:07 am

Fast forward about a year and I get interested in RS3. I open my account and I don't have any clue what to do with it because I have all these quests and levels whole already from back when this variant was RS2. So instead of trying to work out my account's location on the planet, convince my girlfriend and I decide to start from scratch that moment. She agrees, and we have never been able to stop playing. Took a little effort initially to arrange the UI how we enjoy (I have two monitors I perform with it on for different reasons, and one is a vertical monitor. I've saved two UI presets and it's so amazing to be able to just drag RuneScape match to the other monitor and load the preset), but otherwise RuneScape game was entertaining all around.

The skill grind is much more enjoyable (particularly as fake-iron-men, we can make the most of double xp weekend and the free treasure hunter secrets to get a few bonus xp, but we still arent only grinding out whatever will make us the most money in the GE). We literally have almost base 50s in our abilities (and even 70smith and mining at this time because the rework is great). She (and I) adore doing the quests. Some are voice and most have a lot more interesting stuff happening. We havent beaten Dragon Slayer however but we have members (that we certainly didnt plan on doing daily ) because our skills are leveling up fast enough for us to think about that something like Monkey Madness needs to be our actual goal. We didn't do the waterfall quest and it hasnt changed because it was made.

So she explained that you felt boring and like we were just clicking where a wiki guide told me to click since"I'd have never figured that I am supposed to go in the home that the river washed me up close, then move in the loft and search all of the book shelves so I can learn that I need to visit tree gnome village and appear beneath a trap door, on my own!". However, the quality of life changes such as also the rework and the toolbelt, along with the quests that are upgraded, and the easier grind lodestones run electricity, as well as the new abilities, some abilities being F2P, etc etc make RuneScape so enjoyable. My OSRS's membership to pay for this accounts membership instead was canceled by literally. I am quite enjoying this encounter that is fake-iron-man although I was definitely a RS3 hater.

One thing that keeps me playing is immersion's varying degrees based on how much effort I want to put in. Each skill/grind is someplace different on the scale of work required, whereas I have to be in the mood for some other games with a more consistent pace. I will full afk and browse the news/reddit. Netflix + moderate effort tasks are better than netflix alone. Afterward I can raid/boss if I want to place in attention. To touch on your point RuneScape game does a fantastic job of giving you something to do at any point in time throughout your day, not just dedicated gaming hours making it much more flexible than most games.

If you want to know more, please click https://www.winrsgold.com/
Nanlina

Return to Song Requests