PRE-COMPILED MUSIC BOX MOD WITH 1000+ SONGS READY TO GO!

This forum is a catch all for all posts that do not belong in other forums.

PRE-COMPILED MUSIC BOX MOD WITH 1000+ SONGS READY TO GO!

Postby Ghost In A Shell » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:40 pm

Pre-Compiled Music Box Mod with over 1000 onboard songs many not on the archive yet! Also includes a variety of extras like tools for midi conversion , abc file creation, transposition, key change and well just a ton of Guild wars 2 goodness! :D

SOME FEATURES:
There is a custom music box mod with a chat attached to it so you can type while you play music right through music box, and this mod also has a new look as well as a design that is based on categories rather than by instrument. With 1 tab listing every song from a-z you can look through a massive list of 1000+ songs, themes and playlists! you read collectly i have a category with whole playlists of songs one script that will play MANY SONGS INA ROW IN A PLAYLIST BASed on genre! This is many Years of collecting, transposing , scripting and trying to make one MASSIVE MUSIC BOX MOD AND TOOLBOX!

DOWNLOAD:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g1RmoBKWRyNLAGjPgMgEHqG9NJlFIz11/view?usp=sharing
CREDS TO THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY AND THEN SOME! FOR THIS, MANAJORY OF MUSICAL GOODNESS!

8-)
Ghost In A Shell

Re: PRE-COMPILED MUSIC BOX MOD WITH 1000+ SONGS READY TO GO!

Postby theGemsKnight » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:21 am

Hello,

I wanted to thank you first, really amazing job! To all the community!

One or two questions tho,
- will you update it here (on the same google drive file) or is there an option in the app (didn't see one).
- It is a good idea to list the song by their names, I don't need to scroll down evey single intrument now x) but sometimes I don't know on wich intrument I need to play the song (and it can be very weird). Is it possible to add a sub categorie or subcolonn with the instrument type of the song? (Or is there an option I missed?)

But thanks again,
Best regards
theGemsKnight

Postby Apeiron » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:54 am

Hey, just letting you know that the drive link does not work anymore. I really enjoyed this app and when I factory reset my PC, it crushed me that it is no longer available
Apeiron

Postby FFS » Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:09 am

Apeiron wrote:Hey, just letting you know that the drive link does not work anymore. I really enjoyed this app and when I factory reset my PC, it crushed me that it is no longer available

I'm in the same boat. Trying to track down this batch file
FFS

Postby Xoza » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:59 pm

Anyone still have this?
Xoza

Return to General Discussion